Here is the previously mentioned family portrait that Mags painted immediately upon returning home from the ultrasound.
From the left, we have Maggie, Baby Girl Higgins, Calvin, a line that apparently represents the child / parent divide, skh and it ends with me on the far right.
Here are a few observations I have.
- We are all insanely tall and thin. Well, except for Baby Girl, I guess.
- Sean and I have very small heads compared to our children.
- Our Baby Girl has shoulder length blonde hair.
- Calvin, our white haired child, is sporting a brunette look here.
- My mouth is open. (skh found this quite amusing)