1.19.2006

feet

I recently got an e-mail from Annie Grook asking for foot measurements for Mags and Calvin. I thought this was an appropriate prompt to post this picture of Maggie...


So Maggie is a men's size 13, Brooke.

When I actually measured their feet, I did find something kind of weird. Brooke wanted the length of their feet and around the widest part. So the weird part is that for both of them, the measurements around and for length were the same - Maggie was 6" and Calvin was 4". Being a curious person, I decided to see if this was true for myself. It wasn't. I was overly disappointed by this, probably because I've been watching a show on the Mandelbrot set and so I am obsessed with finding patterns and equations in everything.

I did try to make cute little tracings of their feet, but they weren't so cute, so I'm not going to post them. Calvin's doesn't even look like a foot - he is a little too wiggly to have a good foot tracing done.

7 comments:

SKH said...

I've been looking for those shoes.

And I just measured my feet and when you graph the measurements it is exactly the same as the Mandelbrot set. Hmmm.

bean said...

I'm not sure what is funnier - your comment, or the idea of you sitting at your desk graphing anything, really. Hee hee...

Tony Kevin said...

Ooooh. Outch coach. lol Just kidding.

bean said...

see, that is exactly what i didn't mean. it came across like i was picking at sean, and i really wasn't...i think...he's just not into graphing. he's into diagramming...kinda like graphing words, i guess. stink. oh well. sean is the greatest!

brooke t. higgins said...

umm... thanks for the measurements. :)

Tony Kevin said...

I knew what you meant... Don't worry :)

Andy B. said...

If Maggie is try to follow in you guys' footsteps she has mighty big shoes to fill. ya know =)